Sunday 15 July 2012

Today , Today A New DAy ~

Gud Afternoon bloggers/ Mat petangzz Bloggers,
Rjin neh mo update blog hee,, So Wake up late today. When I woke up this morning , i feel kinda dizzy & i dont even knw why =,='' Then as always as soon as i wake up bath, then immediately check my phone. Waiting for my love to text ^_^ <3 Trus saia p cari mamam, bykk jua la saia mkn ne haha :P Lpas tue bwu online check2 . . I was looking for some songs as always i like to search for megan nicole newest song. As I was searching, then  I saw megan nicole's new song n that was starships by Nicki Minaj. But She was featuring with this girl name " Lindsey Stirling " she plays the violin & she's a violinist . She has such a quite talent , I mean she is amazing. U guys should check her out :) 
Here's some of her music , and below here is here links :) Check it out on youtube & enjoy ~

http://youtu.be/ar7brs0qOG8
Starships- Nicki Minaj (Cover) Lindsey Stirling and Megan nicole "
http://youtu.be/lrF814OnFQ4River Flows In You- Lindsey Stirling "
http://youtu.be/aHjpOzsQ9YIDubstep Violin- Lindsey Stirling- Crystallize "

Make sure u guys check it out, this are some that i just listen today. It sure touches your soul & heart :) Make me wanna listen to more of her music ^^ Hey readers gonna say I miss ue all :P Keep in touch k ~ I love my dear sooo much ! My capital "P" . He's everything to me cause he's my world. #muchlove

well peace y'all ~ ^.^
Official,
Jenny Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment